Gracelyn just turned 20 months old. I need to write about her changes since we've moved. She is known as the comedian in the family. She is cracking us up all the time. Here are some new things that come to my mind. She is constantly putting on her shoes and coat, no matter how hot it is outside. She is always making sure I don't forget the baby. She will ask where she is if she doesn't see her. When they first enter a room and see each other, they both start giggling and hugging each other. Today G took off L's socks for her and tried to put some new ones on. She also loves to take the "yucky she calls them" diapers and put them in the trash for me. It's very cute to watch Gracelyn assume the big sister role while Lauralei is at school and take care of the baby. She decides now what she is going to wear on her own. I put something on her and she changes it. I also had to put her in pull ups b/c she doesn't want to wear diapers anymore. Today she is wearing pink wind pants, a church dress, and some tennis shoes. She has her own style. She is trying hard to keep up with her older siblings, running and yelling after them. I sneezed yesterday and she looked right at me and said," Bless you Momma." Also when she is hungry, she will find food and help herself. The big kids are always chasing her around because she grabbed a box of cereal and ran with it or something like that. If they are too slow, she will eat her snack and then grab theirs too. She loves to brush her teeth and makes me do whatever I do to Lauralei to her also. Example, putting on sunscreen or brushing her hair. She is very loving, giving us kisses and hugs, and she hasn't met a stranger. She is always smiling at people and saying, "Hi!" I am amazed at how quickly she is turning from a baby into a little girl. No longer does she do what you want, she has her own likes and dislikes.
Stay little for just a bit more! I want to experience "little Gracelyn" before you are 2!
ReplyDelete