chevron

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Where have you been?

Where have you been? Guess you're wondering why I haven't posted anything new to the blog in awhile. Well, the first really good reason is b/c I was having trouble logging in. Every time I tried I was denied. I may have gotten that fixed now. We shall see.
That brings me to the second reason. When I first started doing this it was to inform family and friends what we were up to in Europe. Now that we are back in the USA, we talk to family and friends often, so it gets a little hard to blog about stuff you already know. I am trying to figure out what I want to write about now and who is my audience?
I believe that right now since I have the picture site, you can see all the pictures you want, I am going to change my focus. It is becoming more apparent to me that I should write about my experiences with God, what He is doing in and around my life, what He wants me to work on, think about, share, etc. So, I will write and see where this go. I am a work in progress so there is no reason why my blog cannot reflect that also.

No comments:

Post a Comment