I was listening to Joyce Meyers today and she was talking about having a vision for your life. I like that idea. We all dream and hope but there is power in writing it down and confessing it out loud. My current vision for myself is to continue to lose weight, eat right, and exercise. God is faithful in changing me; 38 pounds so far. I feel really good. I just celebrated my 35th birthday. I was reflecting on my life before kids and how it compares now. Praise God, I feel better now than I did when I was 27. I have gained a little wisdom and stronger faith a long the way. I would not trade any of the trials that have made me the person I am today. I thank him that he knew just what I needed when I needed it, to change me and make me better. I want this to continue every year throughout my life. I want my kids to think, "Mom was not perfect, but she was always trying to be better."
My life goal is to continue to gain strength in the fruits of the Spirit: Galatians 5:22 Love,joy,peace,patience,kindness,goodness,faithfulness,gentleness,self-control.
What is your vision for you life? Can be short term, long reaching, or anything.
These pictures are great! You must have had an awesome photographer! wink My short-term goal is to love and support Andrew through this phase of post-graduation transition. We have lots of decisions so we are praying for wisdom and discernment!
ReplyDelete