chevron

Friday, April 19, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter this year was the best weather we've experienced since moving to Washington in October. There was much celebrating of Jesus. There was way too much candy. There was a lot of family time. Overall we are very blessed. Here's some pictures I took during the weekend. One thing I have to say is that you will notice Kinleigh wearing two different dresses. She was supposed to wear the white dress to match Lauralei to church. However, Chris didn't tell me that he sent her downstairs dressed while I was doing hair for church and guess what happened?! She climbed onto the table and ate some chocolate. It got all over her white dress so she ended up wearing pink instead. We washed it and later went to the park and took some pictures of them all matching.

No comments:

Post a Comment