chevron

Friday, February 19, 2010

Ethan and Max



Ethan and Max met in school when we very first got here. They have been best friends ever since. They ride the bus together and we live within walking distance to each other. Max is almost a year older than Ethan. He is the #3 boy in a family of 4 as well. His mother, Jo, and I delivered our baby girls within 6 weeks of each other. They are so good together and enjoy dinosaurs, playing the Wii, and snow sports.
I love that these boys are gentle with their sisters, kind, and respectful. We have been told that Max has picked up a sort of country accent from Ethan and Ethan has developed a British one as well. What a blessing that we have been able to get to know Max and his wonderful family. I know Ethan will treasure the memories they are making. I will as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment