Today Gracelyn has a temperature of 100 and Lilliana of 99. They have runny noses and a cough. But, I choose to praise God that I have 4 healthy (most of the time) kids, a home to stay in, a church where I could go worship Him, and a godly husband who will read the Bible to his children.
He chose to teach about the title of this post. It was from Matthew 5:21-22. The lesson was: what we think is as important as what we do. We somehow got to talking to the kids about anger and giving them options to express that anger in a healthy way and not in a harmful way. I give Lauralei an example and ask her what would she do if I gave her candy and Gracelyn takes it from her and eats it. Ethan quickly replies, "If I have candy to I'd give it to Lauralei." Lauralei says, " I can get a drink of water and cool myself off!" Thank you God for these precious kids.
please come home soon! I miss seeing them grow up!
ReplyDelete