There are so many amazing things that I want to write in my blog. But I'm finding that it's way too time consuming for me. So, I try and do it every once in awhile to keep you updated in our lives. I'm reading such good stuff from other people, so deep, so profound. But, as you know, life at the moment is 90 miles an hour with my hair on fire.
I wouldn't have it any other way. It's hard to have kiddos this small, but it's such a huge blessing. I say it's hard because I'm human and I'm selfish. I realize more each day just how much Jesus had to take on for me. I want to have some time for myself. I want to just sit and type on my blog. Or, take a bath, or go pee by myself. But, someone always needs something or wants to be around me all the time. I'm not typing this to complain. It's a reality that I'm sharing with you.
So, I will write about the most dear to my heart and fill you in on a piece of what we have going on. Chris and I are good. He is enjoying work. I am now a Doula (birthing assistant) in training. Nothing else new to report on us. Ethan is making good grades, learning to speak Spanish fluently, and about to start baseball. Lauralei continues to take dance and knows her 5 positions, knows how to write her name, and is very good at phonics. Gracelyn changes her clothes at least 5 times a day and is quite the fashionista, is working on the potty training at her own pace (some days she wants to and some days she doesn't), and is continually praying to Jesus for a baby brother and a baby sister (this is not at all influenced by her parents of course, they cringe whenever she does this at night). Lilliana is so loving and full of silliness trying to keep up with everyone else. She is talking up a storm and beginning to sing. Barney is growing like a weed. He is 6 months and weighs 60 pounds. He's so patient and loving with the kids. He is one of them. Now if we can survive his chewing faze we will be happy.
Here are some Valentine pictures I took of the kiddos. They are so cute, if I do say so myself. I'm sure you can see how much personality they each have by there faces in the pictures.
Cutie pictures! I love that Lauralei knows her five classical positions! Once she starts having spring and Christmas concerts, you have to let me know!!! I love all six of you!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures especially the one with gracelynn about to lick lilliannas head lol. I literally laughed out loud. Trust me sister I know how busy and choatic things are. Thinking of u all. Miss u and love u.
ReplyDelete