James 4:13-14
Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money." Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.
Today I just want to thank God for everything good in my life at this moment. I know that everything can change in an instant. God is so good and has given much more than I ever deserve. Even if and when everything changes, God will still be God and He will always be good. I'm going to list the good and praise Him for 3 minutes:
My husband, his job, his love for me, his Daddy skills, his attractiveness, his kind heart, his salvation, the way he leads his family, the way he gets me and what I need, the way he always will be my safe place and protector.
My son, Ethan, his humor, his kind heart, the way he looks like his Dad, his energy, his dance moves, the way he cares for his sisters.
Lauralei, her beauty both inside and out, her inquisitive mind, her kind heart, her silliness, the way she loves with a passion.
Gracelyn, her sense of style, her loving heart, gentle ways, her love for Lilliana, her smile, her cute little sayings.
Lilliana, her unconditional love, hugs and kisses, sweet laugh, her scrappiness, her eagerness to keep up with the other 3, her big girl ways yet baby ways at the same time.
Ok out of time. I am very thankful for friends, family, and material things too. But I have to put a limit on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment